2013年4月18日星期四

I've a car repair center, which universal diagnostic tool to make use of?

            I've a car repair center, which universal diagnostic tool to make use of?

I've a car repair center, handling a quantity of cars, including: Asian, European and American vehicle makes. So, for me, I want one effective diagnostic tool which fits with many of vehicle models which i cope with. Then, by internet search engine, I've found a universal tool named Autosnap GD860. I publish several photos, book.

 

                       

 

 

What's the Autosnap GD860 like?

The thing is, it appears as though Launch X431, with 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display, why is me more left is it's touchscreen, I love touchscreen cell phone, I additionally like touchscreen diagnostic tool, that?¡¥s amazing and wise.  Much more, it's having a optional small-printer, which will help print the end result data.

So what can Autosnap GD860 do?

Autosnap GD860 works together with all electronic systems of automobiles: Engine, ABS, SRS, AT yet others Autosnap GD860 support live data, adaptation, actuation test, ECU programming yet others it will help record and playback live data, display live data in text, graph and analog for simple data review and analysis. Autosnap GD860 works together with these vehicle brands: OBDII/EOBD, Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Audi/Volkswagen, Benz, BMW, Volvo, Opel, Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Land Rover, Wise, Fiat, Chair, Saab, Gm, Chrysler, Ford, Chery Great Wall Brilliance ?-.You will find more two advantages cause me to feel feel simple and easy , comfortable to possess one Autosnap GD860, they're: Home windows CE operating-system and ale to capture, save and print screenshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论