2013年4月15日星期一

Super VAG K CAN Plus 2. Reviews and Experience on mileage correction

    Super VAG K CAN Plus 2. Reviews and Experience on mileage correction

a) Today I designed a Variant/ Passat 2008 with Super VAG K CAN Plus 2., required 5 seconds, entered the various tools menu, auto identify, KM demonstrated that old, joined the brand new OK! Labored perfect.

 b) Q: I attempted one yesterday to make use of super VAG K CAN plus 2. to operate JETTA 2010, 5M0920870A panel, I possibly could not do! I Quickly saw that this can be a 512 9s12, anybody had experience using this type of panel?

A: I received an answer in the vendor the SVAG PLUS can't work 5m092870A the panel, just with VAG IMMO KM! it's unfortunate!

 

              

c) Today Used to do a 2003 Audi A3 dashboard Magneti Marelli M73, labored perfect! Menu path: tools, auto identify K line hold back until target the panel, presented that old mileage place the brand new, it takes approximately 3 minutes and voila! Task finished!

d) Today I designed a Bosch Audi A4 2006 with super VAG K CAN plus 2., select from recption menus RBX 00-08 A4 (k) anticipate seeing that old km, new km write and watch for 2-4min, the miracle is made ready!

Last question leave in my readers which goes the following:

"I attempted to make use of Super VAG K CAN Plus 2. to perform a Volkswagen Passat 2007 I entered instrument, then auto identify can, it browse the old mileage when I typed the brand new mileage it simply show up as[b] update unsuccessful[/b]??? Anybody have ideas"

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论